Citi are offering the following rates under their Basic Campaign Offer as detailed below.
Citibank Basic Home Loan, Owner Occupied:- 3.39%p.a. (Comparison rate) 3.42%p.a.
Citibank Basic Home Loan Investment 3.73%p.a. (Comparison rate) 3.76%p.a.
With the Citibank Basic Mortgage loan, RFS clients can enjoy this brilliant rate and features including:
• No Account keeping fees
• Redraw facility
• Flexibility of repayments with weekly, fortnightly or monthly options
• The freedom to make extra repayments without penalty
• Up to four split accounts available, can be combined with a standard fixed mortgage account
1. Rate change is effective 25th June 2019
2. No purchases or pre-approvals allowed
3. Loan Repayments are solely Principal & Interest
4. Salaried / PAYG applicants only
5. Maximum Loan to value ratio is 80%
6. Minimum Loan amount - NSW & VIC > $500,000, QLD, SA, WA, NT and TAS >$250,000
7. No "Cash Out" - refinance of residential purpose (Owner occupied and Investment) mortgages only
8. Application fee of $399 applies. Other fees including legal fees and valuation costs may apply
9. For new to bank applications only, does not apply to current pipeline or variation applications
10. Rates are subject to change at any time
11. All loans and securities are subject to Citigroup's credit criteria.
12. Comparison Rate calculated on a loan amount $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.