Effective Monday 18 March 2019, BOQ relaunched their Intro Rate Variable Home Loans, which is a fully featured home loan that offers a great discounted variable rate for the first two years and then rolls to a discounted Clear Path Variable Rate for the remaining term.
The Intro Rate home loan has the same fees as our Clear Path product; $0 application fee, $10 Monthly Fee + 1 free residential valuation per loan application. 100% Offset and Redraw available.
The campaign rates for the two year intro period and the roll-to period are in the table below:
Intro Loan Type Intro Rate Comparison Rate
Owner Occupied / P&I 3.69% 4.21%
Owner Occupied / IO 4.18% 4.30%
Investor / P&I 3.99% 4.56%
Investor / IO 4.18% 4.59%
Please note the following restrictions apply:
• Only available for applications received on or after Monday 18 March 2019. No expiry date, but can be withdrawn at any time;
• New to Bank lending only, with minimum $150k loan amount;
• Not available for internal refinance or restructure of existing BOQ lending;
• Not available for Self-Managed Super Funds;
• LVR 90% or lower with LMI held (LVR 90% inclusive of capitalised LMI);
o Lending with LVR 80% to 90% with no LMI is not eligible;
o Lending with LVR over 90% is not eligible;
• Not eligible for additional discounts under Work Place Offer or BOQ Advocacy
Construction loans: the Intro discount is applied to the Interest Only reference rate during the construction period.