CONTACT IF A PROBLEM OR COMPLAINT
If you have a problem or complaint about the services provided, or about our staff, or our Finance/Relationship Managers, you should take the following steps:
1. Initially, contact the RFS Finance Manager or RFS Relationship Manager that handled your enquiry.
2. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact the RFS General Manager. This review will usually be conducted within 5 working days.
3. If your concerns have not been settled to your satisfaction, we encourage you, preferably in writing, to request that the matter be referred to our Internal Disputes Resolution Committee. This process will normally be completed within 45 working days and will involve no cost to you. All correspondence should be addressed to: RFS Dispute Resolution Committee, 7 Solomon Crescent Tingalpa Qld 4173 Tel: 07 33939541 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you are not happy with our response, you can contact Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) which is a free, fair and independent dispute resolution scheme. They consider complaints about financial products and services. AFCA's service is offered as an alternative to tribunals and courts to resolve complaints consumers and small businesses have with their financial firms. RFS Finance Pty Ltd is a member of AFCA. You can call AFCA from anywhere in Australia on 1800 931 678 or write to them at Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited GPO Box 3 Melbourne, VIC 3001 or email email@example.com or via WEB site https://www.afca.org.au/
5. If you are not satisfied with the complaints resolution ruling there are other remedies available to you, about which you should seek independent advice.
You may contact us on;
Head Office: RFS Finance Pty Limited ACN: 79 100 601 698 Australian Credit Licence: 388022
7 Solomon Crescent Tingalpa, Qld 4173
Tel: 07 3393 9541
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.rfsfinance.com.au
Staff: Steve Carlton, General Manager Email: email@example.com
Responsible for day-to-day operations, strategic planning and overall responsibility
Michael Kelly, Training and Compliance Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for business development, compliance, staff/contractor training and to assist General Manager
Sandra Keating, Administration Manager Email: email@example.com
Responsible loan tracking, eMarketing and general administrative and support duties
Finance & Relationship Managers, refer our web site www.rfsfinance.com.au