We are excited to let you know that from 31 December 2015, ANZ is extending a discretion to offer customers up to $1,200 for new owner occupied refinance loans greater than $300k.
We have all seen an increasingly competitive refinance market and ANZ helps us ensure we are equipped with the right tools to help with refinance lending with ANZ.
- Terms: New refinance loans must be submitted by 30 April 2016
- To be eligible for the switching cost reimbursement, loans must be drawn down or limit activated by 31 July 2016
- Reminder: Switching discretion is only available for Owner Occupied refinance lending and no longer for Investor refinance lending
- Available for home loan refinances from OFI (other financial institutions)
- Requires new to bank lending under the ANZ Breakfree package of at least $300k for up to $1,200 switching cost reimbursement
- There must be a refinance portion to the application; for example $100,000 refinance plus $300,000 in new ANZ lending is acceptable i.e. meets $300k new to bank lending requirement
- Customer must meet eligibility in order to be offered the $1,200 payment
- Eligible loans must be submitted by 30 April 2016 and be drawn down by 31 July 2016
- This can include all lending options under the Breakfree package i.e. Fixed Rate, Standard Variable for owner occupiers
- The payment is for the customer relationship / group, not per product, i.e. $1,200 max.